Social Skills For Business & Personal Improvement
Master your social skills for accelerate success
Social skills according to the World Economic Forum are important in the modern labour market because computers are still very poor at simulating human interaction. Especially with the challenges of our time, the use of new and different communication tools, the compulsory interaction between men and machines, it have become extremely important to keep learning how to better use our social skills, if we are to truly benefit in our ever complex market places and social lives.
Just so we can be on the same page, let me ask you these few questions:
- Do you have a business but have little about ideas about social skills?
- Are you an employee and want to better manage your time with co-workers?
- As a person, do you wish you could better communicate with people but having gotten that confidence and the social skill to face it?
If any or all the above sound familiar to you, then you have a lot to benefit from this training class.
Who Is This Class For?
This training class is for anyone, be you a student, an employee, or a business owner who is interesting in social skills and wants to explore the techniques for business & personal improvement. If you want to better communicate your ideas and build rapport with people, then you have taken the right class.
Again, I want to thank you for enrolling in this training class. It’s a good decision you have made and I promise to do my best to help you understand all you need to get started with social skills for business & personal improvement. Trust in the effort you invest in the class and the result will come.
What We Will Cover In The Class
There is quite a lot to cover in this training class. From:
- How To Make A Powerful First Impression - where you learn one of the essential skills of the entire class as the first impression, because you might never have another chance,
- How To Start A Conversation With Anyone – here you will learn how to dive into the social world and grab the first few results in your social skills for business & personal improvement.
- How To Handle Social Rejection – this lesson is very important. Here, you will learn that if you are going to succeed whether, in this class or any other serious endeavour out there, there are some levels of rejections to face as part of the equation. Learn how to overcome them and you are on your way to success.
- Ask Good Questions For Better Conversation – in this lesson you will learn how asking good questions can lead to better conversions and ultimately how to take advantage of that.
- How To Become An Active Listener – Becoming an active listener is where you will learn the hidden germ of how to tap beyond just what comes out from the mounts of the other people. You want to pay particular attention to this lesson.
- How To Be Interested In Other People – If you are going to succeed in the business of social interaction and communication with people, then this is a lesson of vital importance for you.
As you can see, social skills for business and personal improvement are fully loaded with useful information, designed to take you and your business to the next level.
All it requires from you is a little effort, just to play your part, to practice what you will learn in this class. Get started and see you in the class.
Start01 - Introduction to social Skills (1:39)
Start02 - What We Will Cover In The Class (1:52)
Start03 - Who Is This Class For- (2:11)
Start04 - How To Make A Powerful First Impression (7:39)
Start05 - How To Start A Conversation With Anyone- (4:38)
Start06 - How To Handle Social Rejection - (4:11)
Start07 - Ask Good Questions For Better Conversation - (5:26)
Start08 - How To Become An Active Listener (6:28)
Start09 - How To Be Interested In Other People (5:41)
Start10 - Essential Social Skills That Will Make The Difference (5:23)